Thursday, January 31, 2013

From Mentally Blogging to Actually Blogging

Hello out there! I have apparently remained true to my procrastinating self. Exhibit A: my last post (see here) is from nearly a year ago. It's the one that talked about resolutions and procrastinating. Yeah.

Okay, here's the thing. I have blogged entire posts in my head at least twice weekly during that year. So, where are they? Unfortunately, much like the road crews in Charlotte, they ran out of resources to actually make an appearance in the real world. Until now...

Hayley Quinn. You'll see much more of her later, I'm sure.
Enter my precious babe (Hayley--much more on her later). I have decided I just don't have enough to do, and I get way too much sleep so I should start blogging again. (Would you care for another helping of sarcasm?) Really, though, this time. I actually wrote down a list of topics for the posts I already have in my head. Now, I just need to navigate through my mental ball of string and manage the mommy brain syndrome long enough to put them in writing.

Some of my topics are totally offbeat and shallow, but I have plans to expose some personal experiences (some a bit raw and painful) as well. So if you find yourself with nothing better to do on a Monday morning while staring idly at a pile of work or bored in Friday's afternoon traffic, be sure to check back. I'll be here. Writing away. Or changing a diaper. Maybe both. For your sake, I'll try to spare you the details of the latter.

Must go...hear the sweetest sound ever. My Keurig finishing its cycle. For the third time today. I hear they need the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment